just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, April 21, 2014

April Stamp Club Swap Cards

This month for the Stamp Club swap, I made it a easier and only said that the ladies should use their favorite Flower Stamp set… And look how many beauties were turned it…

Card #1:

1

 

Card #2:

2

 

Card #3:

3

 

Card #4:

4

 

Card #5:

5

 

Card #6:

6

 

Card #7:

7

 

Now that you’ve seen the cards, will you please go and cast your vote? I will keep the poll open until 5/10/14 so you’ll have enough time to vote and tell your friends to do the same Smile

 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This was a hard one. Great job ladies. I hate I could only vote for one. Dillie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!