just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, April 18, 2014

March Stamp-a-Stack

Since next week I’ll have the April Stamp-a-Stack, I figured I better get ones posted that we did in March! Even though card #1 shows an Easter Greeting, the ladies were able to use different greetings if they didn’t need 5 Easter Cards..

Card #1

Blessed Easter_SAS

 

Some times when I make my SAS cards, I like one more than the other. But not with those 2! I really love the Perfect Plum/Pear Pizzaz with white and black combo it gives it such a fresh look. And the second one… calm, masculine and new framelits… what’s not to love on that one… Check it out:

Card #2:

Walk in the Wild_SAS

A little tip on this card… see that way cool polaroid frame!? YES, it’s using the new “On Film” framelits, which cut AND texture…but very subtle! If you want to see the texture a little better, simple dab your VersaMark ink over the framelit BEFORE die cutting… voila!

I am trying out something new! If you would like to see the supplies used for the cards, please look below…

 


Supplies used Card #1:

Blessed Easter_SAS

Supplies used Card #2:

Walk in the Wild_SAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!