just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, May 30, 2014

May Stamp-a-Stack

Today I am going to share the cards we made during Stamp-a-Stack yesterday and today.

Card #1:

the open seas_sas1

I hate to say this, but I really LOVE this card! It’s always so hard to make cool masculine cards, that when I come up with a neat idea, I am thrilled Winking smile

I had seen the “ship in a bottle” idea on Pinterest a while back and I finally made my version of it. The bottle was cut with my Silhouette Cameo (for everyone in attendance… times 5!) and I gave them a printed version so they could cut it out by hand at home, trace and make some more if wanted…

Supplies used:

 

Card #2:

peaceful petals_sas2

Here is a close up of the flower:

peaceful petals_sas2close

The flower was stamped on Vellum Cardstock in black StazOn Ink. Then it was colored in on the backside with markers… The stripes are colored in on the front, using the exact same marker color as on the back. Pretty cool!

Supplies used:

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Claudia, I have to say I love the ship in the bottle. I'll be lifting your idea (of course, giving you ALL the credit)! Beautiful card. Love this stamp set. We have a surprise birthday party for a male friend and this is perfect! Thanks again for sharing your talent with us all!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!