just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May Swap Winner

The votes are in and Card #1 won with 14 votes.

may swap

Card # 1 was this handsome card:

Allysha

And the card was created by Allysha! Way to go! This makes 2 month in a row… be careful or the other ladies won’t let you play along anymore Winking smile Just kidding!

I loved all of the cards and couldn’t pick a favorite if I had to. So I am glad that all of our friends come through and show their support! Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the votes. I am honestly a little shocked. I loved the card that I got back from the swap (which was card 2) so much when I received it. I loved them all. I struggled this month though! I can't wait to see who wins, but I am excited to see them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!