just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

January Stamp-a-Stack “Paper Pumpkin” Style

Last month I decided to something a little different and make use of Paper Pumpkin Supply kits. For those of you who don’t know, Paper Pumpkin is this fun box that comes to your house each month via subscription and contains stamps, ink spots and all project supplies needed to complete the project of the month. They even include mini glue dots and dimensionals! All you might need is additional adhesive… The kits are great to have on hand to make a project when you need some crafting therapy OR when you are in need for a last minute card. OR you can even gift the whole box, the recipient will love you for it!
The kit I’ve selected had supplies to make NINE (9!) shaker cards! 3 cards for each of the 3 different greetings:
shakers_original
But then I thought when we do this in a class setting, and I only have ONE of each stamp, the wait time would be a little long… so I made options… and the ladies could mix and match their cards:
shaker_options
BTW - Those additional supply kits can only be purchased by current Paper Pumpkin subscribers as a perk to the membership…
And since my Stamp-a-Stack sessions are always make 10 cards, I decided to make a card to sort of go with the lot in color and style but used cool new supplies:

basic Butterfly_sas

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!