just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Some more Paper Pumpkin Projects

The Paper Pumpkin kit from January (I think)… had items in it to make darling Valentine’s treats… look at all the items:

139163G

But since I needed a big stack of cards to put with the stamp club orders, I decided to use the strips and heart die cuts on my cards. Here are the versions I made:

20150212_113212

 

20150213_103242

 

20150213_103258

Not too fancy, but sometimes we need quick cards and that kit totally helped to achieve just that and I still have the clips and bags left over for later Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!