just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, February 27, 2015

One more Paper Pumpkin Card

I forgotten to add one card to yesterday’s post. I overlooked it, I guess, because it was in a totally different color tone than the first batch. I used the pink/gold patterned tag, cut in half for this card…

 

20150217_131921

 

So of course you could re-create this easy card with either a strip of Designer Series Paper where I used the partial tag from the Paper Pumpkin Kit, or you can stamp some pattern on CS…

My point with these cards really is to show you that if you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and you don’t need or like a certain month’s project, you can always use parts of it and make it into something different!

Here are the supplies that I used:

I hope I’ve inspired you to pull out some supplies that you put away because they were not your “fave” Winking smile re-think it and put them to use…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!