just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, April 13, 2015

Bloom with Hope

The card I am sharing with you today, is another one that uses up left over Stamp-a-Stack supplies. Soon, you’ll call me left over queen LOL. If you scroll down to yesterday’s entry you can see the butterfly card used some of it, just a little different. I like when I can make my Thank You cards a little faster!

 

bloom with hope_thanks

BTW – the flower was stamped in StazOn on the resist DSP (only available during Sale-a-Bration), and spritzed with rubbing alcohol mixed with re-inker… center was colored in with ink and Aqua Painter…

Supplies used:

 

 

shopping-cart83

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!