just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Paper Pumpkin

I love getting my monthly surprise box from “My Paper Pumpkin”! And while some times at first look I don’t think it’s an item or card style I would make…I am ALWAYS able to make something perhaps completely different with the supplies provided.

image

For example, this kit had supplies to make little albums and boxes. I am keeping the boxes for later, but used the felt letters to make some cards! Since they are large letters, I made the cards fit into regular business sized envelope:

 

paper pumkin_no album

These kits are perfect for the beginning stamper/crafter or those of us that are pretty busy and need to throw cards together quickly… or are even great to have on hand to give as a gift Winking smile

 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!