just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, April 24, 2015

Crazy About You... again

I hope by now you are not tired of seeing cards made with the Crazy About Bundle... and yet again the oh so pretty Sale-a-Bration Vellum.

You know you will see a few more of those... gotta use it up!























and of course I am using up another "left over" piece from my stamp desk LOL. It's the die cut happy on the white and black strip of CS. Had there since Stamp-a-Stack and well it was perfect for what I wanted to do today!

The flower was stamped THREE times! Once punched out with the matching punch and the other 2 times cut out by hand and layered on top of the punched shape with a dimensional each...





















Hope this card inspires you to use more dimensionals ... can't have enough of those. I love them!





Supply list (with printable option below):


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!