just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Puppy Face

The other day I wanted to place a little Thank You note in a pet clients home and got inspired to make a shaped card like a puppy face










Of course I had a last minute idea... I wanted the nose to look wet. So I applied crystal effects over it. But I didn't have enough time to wait for it to dry before I had run and let her dogs out. So the picture below shows the nose still milky

















But you can already tell how shiny it will be! For the inside of the card, I've cut a smaller heart and stamped "Thank You" on it and signed... BTW, the back is all covered with the same shapes as on front so you don't see the half cut shapes... looks a little more finished that way.

And in case you would like to see what handsome little feller inspired me... meet Guinness:













Here are the supplies used today... and feel free to scroll down to the bottom left, there is a printable supply list available as well


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!