just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, April 27, 2015

From the herd Llama is just looking in

I think my favorite character in the from the herd group is the Llama! The look on his face is priceless!

























For this card, I've die cut the film strip 2x. Once from basic black CS and once, only the inside part from watercolor paper. To only get the Llama to stamp and not the rest of the group, I've used masking tape (painters tape... but prepositionable scotch tape will work too) and taped off the creatures I didn't want to stamp... inked up my open portion with black StazOn ink and then stamped him on the bottom left. I colored him in with my Aqua Painter and ink from the Smoky Slate ink pad. The fringe scissors were used to create the grass.

I can't help it... he just makes me smile!



Supplies used (printable list on bottom left):


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!