just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Greeting Card gone Scrapbook Page

Well you see for one of my club projects this month I made a masculine card using the set Moon Lake. One of my hostesses is really big into scrapbooking, so I figured I'd change it up a bit for her and make the finished card into a page. I simple left off the greeting.



I know it's not the best picture, but I totally forgot to take one, so we have to make do LOL. I think you get the idea though.

I've added some diagonal score lines in the top corners of the 12 by 12 page to add some interest but not have it over power. The Island Indigo square is 8 1/2 by 8 1/2. The Crumb Cake square is 8 by 8. And the Early Espresso "photo/journaling place holders" are 3 1/5 by 5 each. Then the card front was added...

Here is a closer look:



















I used black StazOn ink to stamp the image on the oval, which is watercolor paper. Then I used the ink from ink pad lids and Aqua Painter to color it in...

Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!