just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Paper Pumpkin: To sew or not to sew

I think it was last month’s Paper Pumpkin that tried to make us sew… see:
Sewing-the-Sew-You-Card-300x200
Don’t get me wrong, the cards are adorable and the idea is cool for those that like to sew. However, that is NOT me. So right away I knew, I would change things up!
Then at Stamp-a-Stack, one of my customers and Paper Pumpkin subscribers asked me about this very kit and that she was not thrilled about the sewing part. I told, just hold on…keep working on your cards here and I’ll make my cards with my changes..
I did, and that within like minutes – seriously!
Here is the group shot:
pp_no sewing_group
As you can see, there is NO sewing going on on my cards!
I simply cut some colored cardstock to fit behind the pierced area and adhered to that layer. Very simply and FAST!

pp_no sewing
This shows again, that you do not have to follow the included instructions to a “t”, and can make it work for your style Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!