just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pretty Vellum

Today I want to share a pretty fast card with you. It uses the pretty vellum we were able to earn during Sale-a-Bration this year. I know, you can’t get it anymore. But some of you gotten it and might like some ideas for it. So here it is:

 

sandra1

 

And here is a close up so you can see the Designer Series Paper behind the Vellum:

sandra2

I am thinking I am going to use the pretty Vellum quite a bit!

 

 

shopping cart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!