just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Video Series "Remember That?": Shimmer Blocks

Exciting News: Today is the day that I finally jump onto the video bandwagon.... Well, not really as I do that for my stamp club members every month for all the projects I demoed... so if someone was not able to come to a meeting they could still learn and catch up.  BUT, those are exclusive to my stamp club members as a thank you to them for their continued support.

The idea of posting videos to my blog had been on my mind for a LONG time... But this week I went to lunch with a dear friend and she brought it up too and gave me the motivation I needed. Thank YOU for that! So now I am going to expand a little and will bring you a video series called "Remember That", which is available to all of you my crafty friends! I am not saying right now how often I will post one, but this is a start, right?!  I would like to cover things that either seem so easy that we forgot or techniques I've showed a while back or just quick tips. So if YOU have something that needs re-visiting, please drop me a note and I'll see what I can do!

Today, I am going to explain how to do the "Shimmer Blocks" Background technique! Mainly because I just posted a card with that technique yesterday (see here) and thought, I wonder how many of my stampers remember this one. So there we go...

Here is the card I made for today's video:




















And in case you can't see the shimmer, I have a close up for you too:



















Here is the video:








Supplies used (printable list on bottom left):

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!