just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Art Journal Page using Stampin' Up supplies

Hey guys!  you all know how I love love love to create art journal pages.  For those of you that don't, journal an Art Journal is something you do just for yourself!!  It can be anything and everything! Just image playing with paints, inks sprays dies stencils and just letting yourself do whatever your imagination can come up with.  There is no right or wrong.






















This page was done using almost all stampin'up supplies.  The LACE and the SATIN FLOWERS were purchased.  I mixed my own colors using reinkers and glimmer paint for the background.

Here is a closer look:













I cut the corset from a free hand sketch.  And that was just part of the fun.  Size of my journal pages are 9 x 12 but you can use any size paper you wish.  This one is actually the cardboard piece that comes on the back of designer paper packs cut to size.  It was sturdy enough to hold up to my 'playing'.











The quote....  Happiness is that sublime moment when you get out of your corset at night...Joyce Grenfelt...was found online with a google search for corset quotes. I typed it on computer, printed out, tore around it and distressed it.


 Hope you like it as much as I do!! I'll be happy to answer any questions.


Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!