just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, May 3, 2015

DSP Painted Blooms....makes pretty and fast cards

While working on the cards for an upcoming class where we will be using the Designer Series Paper (DSP) "Painted Bloom", I decided to make an extra card to share with you all.

I tell you that paper is GORGEOUS! And you can make the fastest cards ever when using it. See:











And if you pair it with Crumb Cake, I feel you just can't go wrong!

This is such a quick and easy card, that I don't have to tell you anything about it. So I am just going to close for today and add the supplies for you! Oh an if you wonder about the greeting, and why it's not listed... It's from a past Paper Pumpkin kit...They come with the coolest fonts!

If you don't own this DSP yet.... think about getting it before it goes away at the end of the Occasions catalog 6/2/15




Supplies used (printable list on bottom left):


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!