just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, May 2, 2015

I just wanted to say... Thanks

Those 2 stamps were part of a previous Paper Pumpkin kit and I totally LOVE them.. the font and the simplicity!

I had...oh shock... some left over pieces from a prior class on my desk, so I put them to use. It makes me happy when I get such fast results!
















And I even had the large die cut butterflies, that's why we have 2 different color versions of this card. Can't go wrong with combining any (bright) color with gray... I did use rhinestones on the "orange" version and pearls on the one that seemed a little more subtle

Have you looked through your scraps lately? I hope this post inspires you to throw together a quick card with your left-overs.





Supplies used (printable list on bottom):




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!