just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit = Hidden Treasure!

O-M-G! Really? I was sitting on this awesome kit like forever and didn't realize what great value it has! It comes with EVERYTHING you need to make 20 (TWENTY) cards in no time! I am going to post some of the cards, not all since I made some in multiples... but I wanted you to see that with very little effort I was able to whip them all out...







I did want to point out that I didn't even use the stamp set that's included, since I want to gift that to my hostess basket ;-) The last card has a flower that I had left over from stamp club and it seemed the perfect little embellishment... so you can add your own spin, by doing that!

Here is a list of at what's in the kit:

Hooray for quick, handcrafted cards! Includes 20 printed card bases (10 ea. of 2 designs), 5 sticker sheets, 20 Kraft envelopes, 1 sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals¨, 18' Whisper White Baker's Twine; 10 mini paperclips; 3-piece Hip Hip Hooray Stamp Set & clear stamp block; 1 Basic Gray Stampin' Spot.


It also comes with printed instructions and ideas for all the different layout options pictured above!

Sooooo, if you think you are ever going to be in a pinch for a card or know a person who would appreciate this kit, it's a perfect gift... Don't wait and order it now before it's gone ... it is retiring with this catalog!




Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!