just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, May 29, 2015

Paper Doilies make neat layers

Today I am going to share a card with you that I made a while back during leadership conference at a swap. I really like the color combination of Crisp Cantaloupe and Crumb Cake. The white paper doily gives it fresh/clean look:






I think the flower has been retired and that may have been the reason why I haven't posted it before... but you can easily use that same layout and substitute with a flower from "flower patch"... I might challenge myself and copy this card but use a new in color and other flowers. Stay tuned!




Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!