just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, May 22, 2015

My Play Date with Stampin' Up!

Hi, Everyone!  It's Joy again :-)
Today I was fortunate to have a couple of hours just for me.  So I gathered some Stampin' Up! goodies and decided to play.
I pressed some inkpads onto a transparency, spritzed with water and than ran some tags made using the Angled Tag Topper Punch (#133323) and a page from my art journal through the inky goodness.


Then I played with random stamps, including Dotty Angles (#133658) and the hostess set Bloom with Hope (#133952). I punched out some butterflies from the tags and some scraps of DSP using the Bitty Butterfly Punch (#129406) and was inspired to create this art journaling page...


The writing is a re-working of a quote from some one I can't recall (sorry quote buffs) and reads
"am I a woman dreaming I'm a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming I'm a woman?"

Thanks for visiting while Claudia has been on holiday and have a happy, creative weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!