just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Tropic beauty

I have some great bloggers to follow and that has made me a little nervous.  I took inspiration from Claudia's Hawaiian excursion with some help from Pinterest.
















Sorry that the picture is sideways but I'm sure you still get the idea.  I started with scraps of pumpkin pie, calypso coral, and cherry cobbler card stock that I cut with the mustache  frame lit.  The bottom petal is a full one and the remaining petals were cut in half.  I painted them with dazzling detail to give a little sparkle.  The bud was also done using the same frame lit but in gum all green and embossed with clear powder.  The stem was cut with the word window punch.  The background is whisper white card stock embossed using lovely lace (one of my favorites) and adhered to pear pizzazz card stock.  The side flourishes are also in pear pizzazz using the flowering flourishes stamp set.  The final touch was an expression frame lit in gum ball green.

I hope you all enjoy and welcome back Claudia!

xoxo,
Robin Aho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!