just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Painted Blooms and a tip

Today I needed some more Thank You cards to put into order bags, and since I've had some Designer Series Paper still on my desk... you know what had to be done. Yep - use up that sheet that was cut into!



















AND the Marina Mist card base was also left over from a prior Stamp-a-Stack. What can I say... I like to use up those pre-cut items ;-)

You may have noticed that I am using that greeting from a past Paper Pumpkin kit again. I am not doing this to rub it in... simply because I really LOVE this one! What I wanted to point out though is that it actually is 2 stamps! I just put them both on one clear block to stamp... see:














So don't forget that you can do that too with your stamps! It does save some time when you have to make several cards on end...







Supplies used (printable list on bottom letf):


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!