just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Painted Blooms Class




We've had a blast at class Friday AM and will have some more fun this afternoon! We made 8 cards, the case and embellishment for the frame. I just love using the Butterflies thinlits!  BTW, the Designer Series Paper is on sale for $8.21 until Monday... What a bargain! You better get some now before it's all gone...

If you have not heard about the trick on how to get the CS to release  easily from the framelit... here is my step by step for you!

Layer items from bottom to top:

- Magnetic Platform or Multipurpose platform closed
- clear cutting pad
- Wax Paper (so you don't get the cutting pad gunky)
- 2 pieces of Dryer Sheet
- Cardstock to be cut
- Wax Paper
- Thinlit
- clear cutting pad

THEN I suggest you'll roll that sandwich 3 times through the BigShot (send one way, reverse, send back again) That will apply a little more pressure to it all!

I know you want to see a close up of the items, so here there are:


















Oh and my hubby Rob was kind enough to help me with all the handles! Here is my assistant at work...




Thank you Rob for doing this for all of us! You rock!



Supplies used (printable list, bottom left):



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!