just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Fancy Foil Designer Vellum

Today's card has cheerful yet elegant look to it and is one that can be made fairly quickly!




This is swap card I've received from fellow demonstrator Kirsteen Gill. I love the use of the vellum on the bottom half. And think it's pretty smart, how she's hiding the adhesive strip on the top edge of the vellum (which is sort of the middle of the card)... by adding the strip of glimmer paper with ribbon over it!

Another thing I wanted to point out are the flowers. They are heat embossed! BUT she didn't use silver embossing powder... it's a little more subtle and was done by stamping the image in silver encore ink and heat embossing it with clear embossing powder. She colored the center of the flowers with a little bit of Coastal Cabana Ink from the ink pad lid using a blender pen....

It's a happy card!





Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!