just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Another Brick Wall

Since I had this 6x6 piece of textured CS and I only used a small portion yesterday, I decided to make another card with the rest of it right away!

Here it is:


It's actually a very simple card, but the little things like the rhinestones, the sponging and the subtle pattern in the butterfly from the DSP makes it special enough.

Oh and a little tip: I used the Project Life Marker to complete to lines of the vine where they were "broken" because of the grout lines of the brick wall...so it would look as if the vine is really growing on it...

Speaking of the Butterfly, I thought you might want to see that close up:



And here is the sheet that I've used from the DSP stack called "Cherry on top":


Don't forget that you can stamp over DSP to get a whole new look... and no coloring in needed then ;-)



Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!