just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Updates by email are available again

Hi guys - used to, one was able to get an email when I posted something new to my blog... it was brought to my attention (Thanks, Becky!) that it seems it's not working anymore. And it wasn't! So I quickly researched other solutions, and think I found one that will work! I've added the button on the right side of the blog! It looks like this:



You'll just type your email address in the small box and click follow.... pretty easy...

But then we need to look and see if it's set up so you will receive the emails! You'll click on "Bloglovin" and sign into your account... Once there, click on the Profile arrow and select "Settings"



Then scroll down until you see "Notifications"... and make sure it's set on the option you want...



Then if the internet gods are willing you will receive future updates by email! Maybe not instantly, but with a couple of hours delay.... which I consider a success!  Please let me know if you need help with this!

Thanks for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!