just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, June 19, 2015

Fabulous Four... Inspiration

Today I decided to make a card that I wanted to CASE from the old catalog. But once I started out, it went a little bit different... and that's OK... we get inspirations from samples and just go with what our creativity tells us.

Here is my card:


This card is 4 1/4 square and will still fit into a regular invitation size envelope...

TIP: I've punched a tiny notch on the top and bottom of card where the baker's twine is placed so it will not slide off the card front...(the baker's twine is retired in Calypso Coral, but we have other colors you can use easily!)

Here is the inspiration piece:


ARGH, I totally wanted to round the corners on my card too, but now it's too late... already in an envelope and ready to mail out. Oh well.... I'll do that on another one in the future! Not to self...

And YES, I am using our awesome thick white cardstock for the cardbase AGAIN ;-)


Supplies used:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!