just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, June 20, 2015

An Open Heart... for sponging

Today's card was a BLAST to make... because of the custom background! I just gotten the decorative masks set "Happy Patterns" in and couldn't wait to put it to use!




I simply placed the mask over the Mint Macaron CS, held it down with my left hand and picked up Mint Macaron with a sponge in my right hand... then I went to "work" and rubbed the ink over the mask in circular motion to get an even coverage. Now if you are worried about the mask moving, you could tape it down with some painters tape...

The bird was stamped in black StazOn ink and colored in with my AquaPainter and inks from ink pad lids... then cut out BY HAND. Yep! No die cut for this little friend... sorry... LOL


I placed him on the tag so his tail would extend over the edges of the tags just a little. I think that creates more interest...

If you don't have any of our decorative masks yet, you really should get some... they are easy to use and you can make cool custom "DSP" in a jiffy!




Supplies used:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!