just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Happy 4th of July!

I know I am a few days early.... BUT, I wanted to share my 4th of July card with you now so if you wanted to copy it, you could and still get it mailed out on time...


BTW - this is not my original idea! I've cased the idea from Lisa Flemming and just changed it a little by adding the rhinestones and the silver metallic thread... and left off a banner... added the silver star... well you get it... put my own little spin on it.

Speaking of that silver metallic thread, here is a close up, so you can see it better (hopefully):



I've looped one long string around my hand several times to create a large lose loop, then placed it on my card, made it messy and adhered the star over it with dimensionals (lots of them!). And then I cut the loops so there would be little strings... The greeting is an old, retired one that was part of the set called "All Holidays".

I hope you all will have a wonderful 4th of July and celebrate this great country with your loved ones!


Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. What a fun use of that die cut. It's a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Perfect card for the 4th of July

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!