just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, June 27, 2015

June Stamp-a-Stack = Christmas! White Christmas...

Today I am going to share with you card #2 from this month's Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. And this one has this sweet country look to it. I think it's the combo of stamp images and Crumb Cake CS, don't you agree?




The images were stamped in black StazOn so the sponging with the white Craft ink would not smear the stamped images! The snow collected on the branches were drawn in with the white gel pen in a squiggle motion. (Cindy F. you would be proud of me for remembering that trick from paint class)

And to make the little snowman stand and not float or have the hill lines go through his body, we've created a mask from post-it sticky paper and put over the hill side before stamping the little dude...

I hope, seeing the 2 Christmas Cards this week might have gotten at least thinking about starting your cards soon too ;-)




Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!