just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, June 26, 2015

June Stamp-a-Stack = Christmas! Lots of Trees...

It's already JUNE and that means we don't have that much time left to do Christmas cards. WHAT?? Well, we all like to procrastinate, so we usually start in April with Christmas themed Stamp-a-Stacks and have them every other month.. this way we'll get plenty of cards done without the stress...

Here is the first card for this month:



Just one quick thing I want to point out to you guys! Look at the greeting... did you figure out what punch I've used???? Heheheeeee - it's the Bow Builder punch! Yep! I love when I can use those punches for other things too. And I am thrilled that I came up with that all by myself!

We are using our new THICK white Cardstock for the cardbase... because we've been waiting so long for it LOL... LOVE that CS!

Update...last night during SAS, some of my ladies used some of the other trees from the stamp set. And of course I wanted to share them with you as well! And if you look close, you see that the order of the different greens are mixed up too. Way to go, girls!!!

Katrina's card:




Kim's card:



Robin's card (she stamped all the trees in Mossy Meadow ink instead of VersaMark ink):





Please come back tomorrow so you can see card #2...





Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!