just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May Customer Swaps: Masculine Birthday

This post was meant to go online in MAY... as it contains the May customer swaps. But just as life has it, things don't always go as planned.  But I have them all now and they are wonderful!

The theme for May was "Masculine Birthday" - and I bet the ladies are glad they participated since we never have enough manly cards on hand.

I am mixing up the order a little bit this time... here you go!

Sandra:




Melissa:

Gwen:



Sharon:



Sammy:



BeThu:


Inside of BeTu's card:



Tammi:



Allysha:




And while all cards where great, the last one just makes me smile. I've wanted to make one like this for a while now and just may have to make some now to have on hand.

Loved all the cards! Thanks for participating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!