just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

ICS Blog Hop Introducing the 2015-2017 In Colors



While on the incentive trip, I had the pleasure to meet Deb Naylor. We had fun talking while waiting for the bus and on the ride to take us to the BBQ. Deb was so nice to invite me to be part of a monthly blog hop called "inspire create & share". Of course I was very excited and jumped right on the offer. AND I will try to participate each month (1st Wednesday), so you can get more ideas from my fellow Stampin' Up! demo blog hoppers as well!

This month we are introducing the new in-colors. Since I had ordered them all before I left and they arrived while I was gone...I was able to put a card together right away. I am happy to share my sample with you



I've only used 2 of the 5 new colors because I so wanted to use the new ribbon called "Dotted Lace Trim" which I only ordered in "Tip Top Taupe" so far... and wanted a calm look...

The card base and stamped flower are in Tip Top Taupe and the layer between the white is our new Mint Macaron. I also used my Aqua Painter and colored the flower in a tiny bit to give it a water colored look. The little flower embellishment on the left in Mint Macaron is from the In Color "Blossom Accents" embellishment pack, it comes with 20 of those little beauties (4 of each color)!

The stamp set is a new hostess set called "Best Thoughts" and a must have in my book!


Be sure to check out all the great ideas from the fellow "hoppers" by clicking the next button below on each blog:




Here is the whole gang of the new in colors... just so you can get familiar with the names already:






Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!