just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Mini Treat Bag

Since the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit is on sale this week, I thought I should make a project featuring it. And I was just going to say that there is not a lot of stamping going on, but I have to take that back! There is absolutely NO stamping on that project. It's all die-cutting and sponging...


And here is a view with the card next to the envelope:


In case you are wondering, the cardstock for the card is 3 1/2 by 9 1/2 (folded here)... so it will fit into the treat bag. And if you want to mail it, it will fit into a regular sized envelope!

Yep... I've reached for the decoreative masks again. But this time the "Hearts & Stars" kit. They are so much fun to use!

Soooo, if you don't already own the Mini Treat Bag Die, now is the time to score a great deal on it! It's TEN Dollars off!!!!!!!


And just in case you have not seen how easy it is to make the mini treat bag, here is the video that Stampin' Up! posted a couple of months back:





Supplies used:





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!