just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Paper Pumpkin - Happy Thoughts, Card 1

When I received this month's "My Paper Pumpkin" box I nearly squealed I was so excited to see all to cool stuff to make the cards with!

This time we got to make 2 different cards with 4 of each, for a total of 8. AND got envelopes plus envelope liners...

Here is card #1:




Even though I had to attach the little patterned squares to the white layer, the cards came together pretty fast because those pieces were all adhesive backed!

I really like the whimsical look of this card. I also like the use of the twine, but I'll be honest it was a pain to get the "messy look" just right. That's a difficult thing for my brain LOL.

The flowers and and sentiment were stamped in "Tip Top Taupe" which was also included in the kit,  an ink spot.. that is.. not a full size pad. 



I really like having several of those cute cards on hand! Come back tomorrow so you can see the other card as well... and believe me, you want to see it ;-)

Would you like to join in on the fun?  Contact me to purchase your prepaid option and we'll get you all set up.  You can also subscribe for a month to month CLICK HERE to do that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!