just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Project Life not just for scrapbooking!

I have to make a confession, which most likely will not come as a shocker to most of you. Grin! I am not a scrapbooker... sorry! However,  I have collected some of the neat Project Life items AND I will try to work on some soon...

On the incentive trip one of our pillow gits was a Project Life card kit plus embellishment kit. It's the one called "This is the Life" and can be found on page 146 of the catalog. To see all the different pages, please follow the link to the store, click here.

So I was looking through the kit and some of the cards just screamed "make a card"...well, I just had to obey!



And what a FAST card this was! Those kits are a real gem, I tell ya! Oh and let me share a tool that I've used to determine the color combo. Because clearly it's not something I would come up with LOL. But I LOVE it! Since we don't have the color coach anymore, I started to re-visit the website called "Colorlab". I have a button on the right panel of my blog.  I simply selected "Rich Razzleberry" and "Whisper White" and then clicked on "Search. I had a list of different combinations that have been used before...




That's where I spotted Tempting Turquoise... I just omitted the others that were listed in the same row...and found it a fresh look, yet pleasing to the eye. ...   Give it a try!   I will continue to use it and remind you to do so as well....



Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!