just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Something To Say

Today's card is one of those that has been building in my mind for a while and I pretty happy how it "translated"!



The "ribbon" on the bottom is not ribbon at all, but cardstock strips cut very think...and applied like ribbon. I did that because I don't have ribbon in "Watermelon Wonder" yet. And I needed somthing across that empty space.

I am sorry that I've used 2 retired items on this card... the Naturals White CS... which can be replaced with our thick white CS! And in place of the Modern Label punch, I think you could use the Washi Label punch...




Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!