just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wild about Flowers

Wild about Flowers is a new stamp set that I had to have ASAP, because I don't have enough flower stamp sets yet.  No... seriously... it's just so GORGEOUS! And you can make pretty fast cards with ease!



And the stamp set is not the only thing that has me all excited these days LOL... Nope! Something very simple on top of that... I bet you didn't guess that I can be all happy over white cardstock?! Well you see we now have THICK whisper white cardstock.. I know! AWESOME! Because now I can make all white cards... meaning this cardstock is truly thick enough where it can be the cardbase and we won't need a colored layer behind it. YAY!!!

You better add a couple of packs to your next order, it's a must have... keep on hand supply ;-)






Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!