just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Does this look familiar?

Well at the risk of you thinking that you've just seen "this" card recently... I am still posting it. It is a "version" of the card I posted here...

I needed to make a stack of thank you cards for my club orders and had gotten good feedback on the big card like that. So I decided to make a smaller version of it using our Note Cards and I used the background "swoosh" from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp set... which works perfect.. and that stamp set is a GEM with all the little background stamps in it...



It may not show in this close up picture, but the note cards are only 5 by 3 1/5... perfect little note cards to add to gifts or Thank you notes... AND they are in the THICK white cardstock!

So I hope you forgive me if you think that's "just a copy" and nothing new.. but I wanted to show off that you can adjust designs in size and make them work for what you need it.





Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing ideas we may not have thought of.....down sizing designs to fit the paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Why does Stampin Up always use that etched linen effect in their photopolymer stamps? Do you happen to know why?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!