just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Sprinkles of Life

Have you noticed just how versatile the Stamp Set "Sprinkles of Life" is? If not, let's take another look... this time I am using the tree ...


I was aiming for a "cute" look and used the vine stamp from the hostess exclusive stamp set "Floral Wings" in the background. I didn't want the roses to stand out too much or overpower the whole card, so I stamped them in Blushing Bride, which makes for a nice subtle look...




Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way you put the leaves of the tree behind the branches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!