just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, August 24, 2015

Catalog CASE

I've had one more page from my old catalog on my desk, begging me to be copied... so I listened! However...like most of the times, it's not an exact copy so I wonder if it should be called "inspired by"?  Well I'll let you be the judge of that.

Here is my card:


Not only did I use different stamp sets, but I also made my own "DSP banner" since I don't have it... I used the Gorgeous Grunge. It always comes handy! And for the cardbase I used Tip Top Taupe not Sahara Sand...

Here is the original:


And even though my 4 1/4 square card could fit into a regular envelope, I decided to make one... since I have the matching envelope paper ;-)


I just got our new Basic Black Archival inkpad in and thought I'd give it a test run... so far I LIKE it!
I stamped on my grid paper and immediately swiped my hand across and it did not smear! That's a plus And it stamps a little darker than the memento inkpad... Of course I will try it for water coloring too one day!

Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!