just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Holiday Catty Sneak Peek

Sooooo today I've officially received the Holiday catalog in the mail. And that means that most of you have gotten your copy by now too. And because of that, I decided to give you a little sneak peek of one of my fave's (yes - just 1, so I don't overwhelm you with all the great stuff):


I hope you can make it out.. it's the textured background! The embossing folder is called "Woodland" and is oh so GORGEOUS! It's a huge one again... 6 by 6! LOVE it. And I can guarantee that I will be using the heck out of that one ;-)

I kept the card very simple because I wanted to show off that background and because...lately I just like those clean, sort of modern (to me anyways) looking cards. Oh and I stamped the leaf in Mossy Meadow onto Pear Pizzaz CS because I thought brown would have made it look to dark... I was after a fresh clean look...

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Of course the "Woodland" Textured Embossing Folder will be available September 1st. The item number is 139673 and will be $8.50... just in case you want to add that to your wish list already ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!