just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

ICS Blog Hop Beyond The Sea


YAY - today is the first Wednesday of the month... and you know what that means, right?! We get to Blog hop a bit with the fabulous gals from "inspire, create & share blog hop"! This month's theme is called "Beyond the Sea" and we could do anything nautical, beachy or sea life... Well, I pulled out my favorite set "By the Tide" and went to play.


I knew what I wanted to do for my background, I wanted to use my "masks" with our Dazzling Details to make it all sparkly. I used a clean/new dauber for that, see here:



My seahorses were colored in, cut out by hand and only one popped up with dimensionals. I had so much fun making this card and can't wait to see what the other ladies have come up with. Please be sure to click on the button below so you can follow through with the whole hop. Have fun!




Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



12 comments:

  1. Love this! Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia, love how you used that awesome dazzling details effect! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the different ideas I am getting with this stamp set...what a layout. Love! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great job fussy cutting too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudia, love this card and the Dazzling Details trick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little seahorses!!! And love how you used that mask! Great "under the sea" card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! The mask is a great idea and the seahorses are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool and subtle background! Love the brights here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Masking idea and fussy cutting makes this card pop awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card and thx for the visual on how you did this!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!