just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

No words

I think it's the hardest thing to make a sympathy card. And today's share is one of those sad moments times 3. I needed to make a sympathy card because our local stamp community lost a sweet crafter. Misty was part of my Thursday stamp club for many years along with her mom and her mother-in-law. Misty was called home way too young and I can't even image what hurt her family is going through. Michael, Sheryl and Gail you are in our prayers.



For some of you the ladybug might feel out of place on this card, but those receiving the cards will understand...and remember Misty with a smile.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!