just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Summer Butterfly

While I was working on the projects for Stamp Club this month, I came up with a card, but wanted to go a different way for club... soooo I have it to share with you here!


I think it's time that I'll admit.. I must like yellow a lot. It's not something that I am really aware off, but shows in my card creations!

For this card, I've textured the Crushed Curry CS with the butterflies and then used a brayer and Crushed Curry ink and rolled that over the raised texture. The goal was an ombre look. And if you look closely, you should be able to tell that the bottom is much darker than the top. When  you use your brayer, you want to do this lightly and not press too hard or you will have much more ink in the background than I already have on mine...

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!