just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, August 3, 2015

Pretty limited supplies, but... PRETTY!

Today's card is pretty limited in supplies, but elegant! And who does not love a white card?


 A little bit about the flower. The colorful background was created with the baby wipe technique. (re-inkers on a baby wipe... and white CS dabbed on it...) Once dry, the flower was stamped in VersaMark ink and embossed with black powder then cut out... 

Pull out those baby wipes and ink refills and give it a try... it's fun and EASY!



Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!