just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Doggie Angel

A little while back a friend of mine had say good bye to her dog and I wanted to make a special card for her. It took me a little bit to do that, because whenever I started I'd get sad and put the materials aside.

























In case you are wondering, no the embossing folder is not from Stampin' Up! It's a contraband... but so needed... The dog is an electronic stamp from My Digital Studio which I traced and cut with my Silhouette Cameo. The wings I found an image online and traced and cut as well...


On the inside of the card, I've added a poem that I found online and thought would be appropriate... and I signed it with her dogs name...




Do Not Mourn My Passing

Do not mourn my passing for if you could only see
by slipping all my earthly bonds, I'm young again and free.
By day I run the Heavenly fields, my body healthy and strong

At night I sleep at Angels' Feet, lulled by Celestial Song.
So do not mourn my passing, just close your eyes - you'll see
I'm once again that frisky pup, just as you remember me.

-Author Unknown




Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!