just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, September 25, 2015

Love me some sparkle

Today I wanted to make a sparkly background... and so I did! I used the "Happy Patterns Decorative Masks" and sponged white Craft ink onto Early Espresso cardstock, then heat embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing Powder...


I took a close up shot too, so you can see just how sparkly it is:



And the best thing... it took hardly any time to do that. You should try it too some day! Those masks are SO MUCH FUN!!!

BTW - I used our new precision base plate to cut the detailed butterfly, but not the bold one! Those open area framelits are not to be used on that as you could bend them!

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!